Nice little JDM dash add on!

Yeah thats what they're called, but JDM just means Japanese Domestic Market.

Just like my Almera cupholder came from a USDM Saab 9000! Hehe

errors of open thread jas...lol

I might also bid just to make it intresting, might not look to flush in my car though...lol

god dam who the heell is bidding aginst me im uptyo 25 quid now

lol raceworkx set a bid at 30 quid! im not bidding anymore then what i have put so dude its yours for the taking!

i have been after one for a while i really want one :D you got the turbo kit i was looking at so i think you win overall :(

Anyone know, apart from ebay, where these can be brought.

And no, I ain't going all the way to Japan to get it....:laugh:

Seeing as it looks like I might be getting a pre-face lift K11, now that I've sold my 2001 K11...:down:

Yahoo Auctions Japan. I believe AMY from the forums can source stuff from there!

As for the crazy prices people pay, I paid £20 (delivered from the States) for my Almera one:

3.cupholder.jpg

no we havent i put my highest in jas put his in. even if we would have waited till the last day we would still have put the same mounts in and we would be in this situation?? so please explain how we are making it more expencive for ourselves?

so please explain how we are making it more expencive for ourselves?

because by bidding early you are letting people know that there are others watching it with an intention of bidding to win, therefore making it more desirable, thus making it worth more in some peoples eyes and so making them willing to bid higher than they would have normally done, I generally find that having a final price in mind at the start of the auction and bidding late gets the goods at a lower price, if it goes higher than your top price before you get to bid then it wasn't meant to be yours, but never mind there'll be another one along eventually.

thats not my style ill pay what its worth.. there were so many people trying to get my SR20 with these sniping things until i ended it early.. i could see how many people wanted it and it was going to go for somthing stupid.. carnt stand e-bay in that respect if you want somthing put up your price and stop playing games..

People bidding on auction listings is all about aquiring that item at the lowest price....

If the seller intends to get a higher amount for item, then they should set the starting price higher, put a reserve on the item or simply have a buy it now price, auction listings is all about getting a bargain.

I have always bidded with seconds to go and never lost an auction with the maximum I intended to pay for that said item.

Kev

100% agree with Kev, if you don't want it to get sniped cheap, then list it at a higher price!

I can manually snipe items myself with 20 seconds to go anyway!

Yeah but you're a PowerSeller :p ;)

lol that has nothing to do with it, I've been buying and selling through ebay for years.

actually lol just got Sam some Long Tall Sally Jeans brand new rrp £49 for £8.50... 4 seconds left before bidding :D

Kev

I'm the one that won the auction :D

Wondering about the broken clip though...

dont worry it still should work mines the same but stil closes and opens...

its people getting in and out of the back who push the seat forward, hitting the headrest on the flap that damages it... so tell ya mates to be careful...

lol I usually manually bid in the last 5-10 seconds. Or sometimes i will just bid anytime, if it goes for more tough, if it doesnt - fine. snipes are only any good if your not about. Otherwise not really something I would use.

no-one was going to win that auction, my bid was quite high :)

Though since i found out about these JDM things through MSC, I decided it was only fair to become a paid up member in return.

does the broken clip mean that vibrations / road bumps will open the latch?

Back