Wanted: Pre-facelift Rear Light Wiring + Plugs

Anybody got the plugs+cables that plug into the pre-facelift rear clusters?

I need the plugs that go into the back lights, and also a healthy length of wires attached to them.

None in the local scrappies lately, anyone scrapping/can get hold of some to post to me please?
March rear lights need doing (still) and I don't want to cut and join if I can make an adapter for plug-and-play

<3

Anybody got the plugs+cables that plug into the pre-facelift rear clusters?

I need the plugs that go into the back lights, and also a healthy length of wires attached to them.

None in the local scrappies lately, anyone scrapping/can get hold of some to post to me please?
March rear lights need doing (still) and I don't want to cut and join if I can make an adapter for plug-and-play

<3
I've still got my old preface ones in the garage somewhere in good working order I just made the change to LEDs so will have a look for them :)

I've still got my old preface ones in the garage somewhere in good working order I just made the change to LEDs so will have a look for them :)
Let me know if you have and want to part with them :)

I need the cable/plugs from inside the lights, and also the plugs that go into them from the car, with a good length of wiring attached to them also if you or anyone else has them!

I'm guessing you wont have the wiring/plug from your car since you've probably used it with the LED rears? (Assuming they have the same plugs as the pre-facelift lights) but either way the plugs and wires from inside the lights are needed! :D

Back