pre facelift tail light help

I have a 2002 facelift micra k11 and im in the slow process of making it pre facelift, ive recently got my hands on pre facelift tail lights and im very stuck with how they work, the standard plugs fit in no problem but everythings wrong hazards are brake lights and brake lights are hazards etc etc its just a big confusing mess and i was wondering if anyone knew how i could fix this or if i have to actually somehow re wire them? any thoughts please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
I have a 2002 facelift micra k11 and im in the slow process of making it pre facelift, ive recently got my hands on pre facelift tail lights and im very stuck with how they work, the standard plugs fit in no problem but everythings wrong hazards are brake lights and brake lights are hazards etc etc its just a big confusing mess and i was wondering if anyone knew how i could fix this or if i have to actually somehow re wire them? any thoughts please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you know how to use a multimeter then it's literally 5 minutes work to work out what goes where, then simply use a tiny screwdriver to gently push the ends of the pins out of the plugs after opening the locking clips. But wouldn't you want to use something like march lights if you're going to all this bother