wanted k11 turbo kit

it'll work out cheaper building the parts up, apart from the mani which i paid the most for i haven't spent more than £80 on any single item and i've got turbo, mani, downpipe intercooler, recirc bov, oil pipes and s14 injectors just need to sort out induction piping then i'll be almost ready to go :grinning:

it'll work out cheaper building the parts up, apart from the mani which i paid the most for i haven't spent more than £80 on any single item and i've got turbo, mani, downpipe intercooler, recirc bov, oil pipes and s14 injectors just need to sort out induction piping then i'll be almost ready to go :grinning:

mapping gear karl :eek: Your a champ if you find thaat stuff for less then £80! (Y)

mapping gear karl :eek: Your a champ if you find thaat stuff for less then £80! (Y)

It wasn't £80 for all lol
mani £200 (like i said it was the most expensive part)
turbo, downpipe and oil lines £70 odd
s14 fuel rail, injectors and pressure regulator £30
BOV and intercooler £60
All i need to get now is management, induction piping, clips and fittings

honestly forums...
mani got from mckenziac
injectors from gtbnissan
turbo, downpipe and lines from ebay
intercooler and bov from a guy called fiatdaft on RR

(sorry if i got names wrong)

Its just a case of having a look around and having patience

cheers for that will have a look around was going to make my own turbo maifold so that will be sorted got a turbo just need the other bits but realy want a full kit so i could just fit it

My kit is for sale, its not 100% perfect but it doubled my horsepower without a remap. My kit consists of turbo manifold, garret t3 inlet side, t04e exhaust side with 360 thrust bearing. Oil feed and return to sump which is included. 2.5 inch straight through stainless exhaust (4 inch tailpipe) intercooler and all associated hoses piping, i will include my cga inlet/throttle body/injector rail with volvo t5 injectors if the price is right

Cheers

Back