WANTED: K11 Standard Alloys

ah ###### i just bought some off silver_si and sold them on to my dad 2 days ago as i had changed my mind !

il try and talk him out of puttin them on his car lol but he is adiment he wants to mod his micra...and its worth 150 quid lol

minnies said:
Doh, lol, Ya not fancy a ride up north? lol, what do those alloys look like n e way? ta

Like this....rubbish pic but :p

254544e7db6e1adc2.jpg

I've got 4 ex display wheels for a Micra 14" £150.00, could arrange carriage
( extra ) for this weekend if you ring me early tomorrow

Matthew

01865 748000

Broony said:
i got 14" original nissaan alloys going spare as im gettin gemmas aloys tomorrow, pics in a bit or add me on msn: [email protected]
Mate, im really interested in these, which ones are they and will they fit the K11? What nick they in? Have added u to msn.

mph said:

Matthew

01865 748000
Sorry, didnt read this til thurs night and waiting to hear back from someone else first, thanks

I've got a set up for grabs.. 14" standard alloys, they need new tyres though, and a couple of the centre caps are discoloured.. But willing to sell fairly cheap as im moving for uni soon!

mph said:

Matthew

01865 748000

How much would it be delivered and have u got any pics? Could i also have tyre sizes please, thanks

UPDATE: Any 13 or 14 inch alloys now wanted - dont have to be standards (dont ask!)

Back