WANTED: K11 Parts

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
I need a few bits and bobs for my K11. Preferably cheap/free if anyone has the club spirit! I can collect in the midlands or west country area.

Please check your local scrappies if you can!

Not fussed on colour!

Rear bumper - SOURCED - Frank

Gearbox - To fit 1996 1.0 model

Passenger Door - SOURCED - Squarepants

Passenger front wing - SOURCED - Frank

Bootlid

Thanks!

mate you are about 30 min away from me and there is a k11 super s in my local scrappy with all the bits you are after in AJ4 red.

i assume you have a 3 door yea?

i have a passanger door in blue, you can have it for FREE if thats anyhelp lol?

I'll be having that off you then :)

Frank, I'll probs take that lot off you too. Is the grille definately the square type and not the curvy one?

Main things I'll be needing are a tailgate, rear bumper (Kristian - how much?) and gearbox now.

corbs mate give me a bell when you want to pick it up, i belive tommo has my number...if you manage to get it from him txt me, or if not drop me a pm and ill give you my detial etc. or over msn whatevers best for you.

i have front and rear black plastic bumpers you can have for a tenner, these are genuine nissan parts iirc as i bought them from a nissan dealer. However i am in north london and don't think im visiting the bristol area by car for quite a while

I have an Si front bumper in red, complete with fogs.
I'm a couple of hours away though..

nevermind, just realised yours is prefacelift! I'm assuming so anyway.

No worries chaps, I updated the list to show what I still need - priority is the gearbox! I will buy a new clutch as it would be a silly idea to use a 2nd hand one.
Tailgate can be off any K11. Asked a seller on ebay about a normal one and he said £60! Is it made of gold!?!??!

corbs

some non gen clutch plates are ####, i had one wear out in months, then replaced it with a half worn factory one, and it was still ok when i sold the car years later !

Back