Wanted - A few K10 parts......

Hi all

Just picked up a K10 GSX yesterday, and need a few bits - hopefully somebody can help me.....

Passenger side wing mirror (the type that are adjustable from the inside).

Passenger side front wing (preferably in the beige/gold colour not sure of the paint code)

Possibly an original jack (had a quick look yesterday and couldn't see one)

Cheap set of alloys, nothing too modern looking - keeping the car old school....

Thats it for now - let me know if you can help me :grinning:

hi karl, thanks for getting back to me - I guess that theres not much difference between a K10 and K11 jack? are you anywhere near northants? if not how much would you want for it posted? thanks simon

I'm about 2hrs away so we could meet halfway if you want, tbh I haven't got any need for it so call it the price of petrol money and it's yours

let me see if I can get one locally first (haven't checked the scrapyards yet), if not will arrange to meet up with you somewhere. thanks :)

Got a jack from a neighbour, so thats sorted now....

Still looking for a passenger side wing mirror, needs to be standard black/unpainted and be manually adjustable from inside the car......

still looking for passenger side wing mirror.....

also after a driver side headlight (leak free - unlike mine), and a roof rack....

preferably close to Northants or willing to post.

still need a passenger side wing mirror, and now need a passenger side exterior door handle as somebody decided to break mine......also still looking for a roof rack if anyone has an old one lying around....

Back