Wanted: K11 lowering springs

Moschops

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hi folks,
I'm still looking for a set of s/h lowering springs with 30+ drop if anyone's got a set or knows where I can get some.
cheers,
J

:k12yellow

Some Jamex one's come up every so often on ebay and are normally £75. Matt Humphris has some bilsteins for £100 (imo the best springs avaliable for the k11).

Other than that i dont know anyone selling a set of second hand springs atm, think they have already gone.

Mike

I've still got some Eibach springs for sale all new or a set of Bilstein front ( not the MNE rally damepers ) adjustables and several rear springs which you could shorten to whatever ride height you wanted. I would throw in several rear spring sets so if you made a mistake cutting the rear spring it wouldn't matter. It's not the ideal way to get the car lower but it wouldn,t be the first time someone has gone down this route.

i got a set of eibach springs for sale used for about 100miles....im looking for £90..... very good condition...eibach springs give sharper handling and still maintain daily road abilities.

I could get you a set of springs delivered for Saturday if you give me a ring at work tomorrow morning 01865 748000.

MATT

Hey people

Ive some 40mm powercoil lowering springs for £60, never fitted them to my micra as its now no longer with me :( i bought them off 59BHP who only had them on for a month, P&P would be £20. local pickup also

mobile number is 07841413618

Back