Wanted - K11 lowering springs and some gas charged shocks

Hi Mate

I can offer you a new set of SPAX Sports dampers (uprated) and some of our 50mm lowering springs for 466.25 delivered. This combinations offers one of the best handling and ride combinations for the money. This set up is used on the BTRDA Competition Micra.

Interested give me a ring on 01865 748000 and ask for Matt.

www.humphrisoxford.co.uk

Hi Mate

I can offer you a new set of SPAX Sports dampers (uprated) and some of our 50mm lowering springs for 466.25 delivered. This combinations offers one of the best handling and ride combinations for the money. This set up is used on the BTRDA Competition Micra.

Interested give me a ring on 01865 748000 and ask for Matt.

www.humphrisoxford.co.uk

Hi matt thanks for the offer but its a bit out of my price range and alot more than i paid for my entire car, i was looking for something like KYB or BOGE shocks and some harder and lower springs.

Hi i hadnt but i will definately look into it, im not sure what i would tell the insurance company tho, i have a feeling they wouldnt like that too much. i will ask them about these things

Have you considered corsa b coilovers mate?
150quid for very good handleing (but a firm ride)

Hi i hadnt but i will definately look into it, im not sure what i would tell the insurance company tho, i have a feeling they wouldnt like that too much. i will ask them about these things
could you not just say that you have fitted coilovers? They arnt dangerous, went through my mot without so much as a comment.

£20 for a cheap angle grinder and a little bit of inginuity to keep the springs seated. My current set up is MOT Test pass proven.

its not that im worried about it being dangerous. i want it to work well, i would rather spend a bit more and get some nice shocks, im looking for something like blistien kyb boge or spax shocks and eibach springs second hand for around the 150-180 mark, gas charged is an absolute must, my car is an L reg and the springs have compressed unevenly and the left hand damper sounds like its not right, i want to have it low and hard with good high speed compression damping and quite fast rebound, ive heard that kyb gas charged shocks are good for the money, ive seen alot of springs for 80 to 120new but the low priced ones are from companies ive nevr heard of before im not to sure what im actualy buying i may buy the springs first and save up for some nice shocks later, i thought comming on here and seeing what people have would be best. does anyone around the cambridge area have a cg10 gearbox too that would be excellent, or know how to reapair the syncromesh on second gear. cheers all

Back