WANTED: K11 facelift a-pillars with tweeter holes

jonnyfatman

Ex. Club Member
I'm after a set of plastic a-pillar covers with holes for tweeters in (for my 2001 model if that matters).

Spose I'd be willing to pay about £15 but I don't honestly know how much they're worth.

Jonny

i may have some for sale but i don't know if i want to keep them yet...

it doesn't matter if they are face lift or not.

the SR, Gx and Passion come with them as standard. there may be others but those ones i know for a fact have them.

they might not be too much from nissan you could try them or a scrap yard....

one of the ones i have has been sprayed red so it would need to be resprayed or cleaned of paint or something like that... but it maybe going on another car so i don't know if they are for sale yet, but i'll let you know :)

good luck finding them :)

Cheers for the reply, I wouldn't have the first idea about how to approach a scrapyard. Do you just wander round and pick off stuff, or does the owner have a list of the bits he's got?

It wouldn't matter that much if they'd been painted. THey're just for a bit of an experiment really.

jonnyfatman said:
Cheers for the reply, I wouldn't have the first idea about how to approach a scrapyard.
First of all, id use my legs, aim myself at a scrapyard and trot forwards..

Hhaha- in all seriousness, all scrapyards are differnt just walk in and someone will talk to you...

yea if you are going to a scrappy then head for reception first,

ask if you can have a look around, they may ask you what you're looking for.

don't forget to bring tools and money :) and take your time because i've recked alot of stuff that i've wanted by trying to pull it out :)

if you go to a breakers yard then you wander in and ask for a part and they'll have it on a shelf, but you can't look at the cars yourself which is a shame because i was in a breakers and through the fence i could see a really nice march convertable and they wouldn't let me near it grr

Thanks for everyone's input. I chickened out in the end and went thru the internet to get a set from a Manchester breakers for £35. (Don't laugh, I know I've prob been ripped off)!

So just to confirm, the a-pillars are no longer wanted.

Jonny

Back