Wanted - K11 tweeter A pillar & shelf

Hi,

I’m after a set of early K11 tweeter A pillar trims and also a parcel shelf for speakers (although I don’t need the speakers or grills) without the cutout for a lower 3rd brake light.

Is anybody able to help, preferably close to Nottingham?

Cheers.

I have a standard parcel shelf for £24 without the cut out located in Rotherham.

I also have two pairs of standard front door speakers if they are of any use?

I am breaking a full Micra so let me know if there's anything else you need (some of the items are already up on eBay)

Any idea how much delivery would be to Rotherham for a pair of tweeters? (And are the tweeters and A pillar trim together or is it just tweeters on their own?)
Thanks.

I can look for postage price , and yeah, 2x tweeters and 2x trims
Got 3 sets of 2000 to 2003 lighter grey and a 1x of 98/99 darker get from gx

Am I okay to let you know on Saturday? I’m away at uni and want to go home first to check the existing wiring is already there.

I know it should be but recently I bought a second Micra that doesn’t have the existing wiring for the tweeters (but then again, it didn’t have the wiring for the parcel shelf speakers either weirdly)

Should does as Nissan standardized the wiring from about 98, check down the dash, and right behind the rear inner o/s arch ,
If the cars been worked or repaired they can be moved

Hi,

I have checked regarding the tweeter wiring. My Micra has the wires there. So I would like to purchase a pair of tweeters with their A pillars - they're £15 right? I wouldn't be able to collect, would you be able to post and how much for postage?

Thanks.

Hi,

Okay yes £6 is fine. So that's £21 altogether right? And what colours have you got available? Mine is an S Model with light grey plastic so ideally I want it to be this colour.

My address is:
Lady Margaret Hall
Norham Gardens
Oxford
OX2 6QA

What is your Paypal email address so I can pay you?

Thanks.

Back