Wanted ga16 injectors

Extra fuel does nothing without extra air. You won't max out the cg injectors n/a on a 1.0 build. Would need to turbo to make it worthwhile.

Extra fuel does nothing without extra air. You won't max out the cg injectors n/a on a 1.0 build. Would need to turbo to make it worthwhile.
CG,s tend to go lean in the midrange tho eh andy, a few members had to add 30% fuel when using a SAFC iirc

Really? Seems unlikely to me that, having seen dyno plots on stock injectors and ecu... seem happy enough.

Really? Seems unlikely to me that, having seen dyno plots on stock injectors and ecu... seem happy enough.
aye, there are a few threads on cisco,s mate, but if you just drop some GA16 injectors in it overfuels low down and topend too (hence the need for a SAFC/emanage or whatever
a proper rising rate reg will correct the lowend overfueling, and breathing mods will help to correct the topend :)

If its set up properly it'll be ok of course, but what everyone does is just stick big injectors in... just gunna run rich and coat the cat in soot. And its not like you're not getting reasonable power with just an exhaust and bigger air filter, Jamie got 93hp and a VERY flat torque curve/line. Jody got 95+ with decat. Just the injectors is gunna make it run rich and not close loop and ruin the cat and weaken the spark, and adding emanage/safc fixes it but then you're spending a lot of money on what's probably like only a couple of hp. And if you pay to get it set up on a dyno, for the total cost you might as well speak to Ed about nistune with a map already loaded... set up for the bigger injectors and a slightly richened mid rev range.
Thats what i'd do anyway... Ed did a map for Paul NA and Paul was VERY happy with it.

If its set up properly it'll be ok of course, but what everyone does is just stick big injectors in... just gunna run rich and coat the cat in soot. And its not like you're not getting reasonable power with just an exhaust and bigger air filter, Jamie got 93hp and a VERY flat torque curve/line. Jody got 95+ with decat. Just the injectors is gunna make it run rich and not close loop and ruin the cat and weaken the spark, and adding emanage/safc fixes it but then you're spending a lot of money on what's probably like only a couple of hp. And if you pay to get it set up on a dyno, for the total cost you might as well speak to Ed about nistune with a map already loaded... set up for the bigger injectors and a slightly richened mid rev range.
Thats what i'd do anyway... Ed did a map for Paul NA and Paul was VERY happy with it.
Ed as in @Noddie ?

Have you considered fitting a whole cg13 engine? Just noticed you're modding a cg10... or even a CGA3 (1.4) if its a coilpack, although am not sure if Ed can map the coilpacks as there isn't nistune for the motronic ecu's?

Have you considered fitting a whole cg13 engine? Just noticed you're modding a cg10... or even a CGA3 (1.4) if its a coilpack, although am not sure if Ed can map the coilpacks as there isn't nistune for the motronic ecu's?
It's a cg10, and I want to fit a cg13 but it's a lot of work to do in the street, plus I would get shafted on insurance :(

i think ed can chip the motronic ones ? (no nistune board) and said good gains are to be had iirc

Back