Wanted: Door Window!

CMF_KellyP

» CMF Member
Hi Everyone
Someone smashed the rear drivers side door window of my precious Micra the night before last (they left a new mobile phone - still in the box - and the CD player in the car...and stole my stinky running shoes...go figure).
Local windscreen repair places have told me it will be at least a month before they can get their hands on the right glass for this and my only hope of getting it fixed any faster is to source one second hand.
I've made a few enquiries to wreckers with no luck as yet. Does anyone have any shortcuts to a wrecker who might be able to help?
Thanks in advance

KellyP WROTE:

"Hi Everyone<BR>Someone smashed the rear drivers side door window of my precious Micra the night before last (they left a new mobile phone - still in the box - and the CD player in the car...and stole my stinky running shoes...go figure).<BR>Local windscreen repair places have told me it will be at least a month before they can get their hands on the right glass for this and my only hope of getting it fixed any faster is to source one second hand.<BR>I've made a few enquiries to wreckers with no luck as yet. Does anyone have any shortcuts to a wrecker who might be able to help?<BR>Thanks in advance

4 door i'm assuming?

CMF_KellyP

» CMF Member
I have family in Sydney - if you have one I can get them to come to you and pick it up (and pay you - how much would you want for it?)

If you could have a look, I'd appreciate it. Where in Sydney are you?

Thanks !!!

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
found the door at my mothers its in good nick and blue in colour, if your interested i also have the other side passenger door which still has good glass, only problem is that its damaged, door cards from memory are still good and they are both complete with door handles, window winders, etc

both for $80

Back