WANTED: Car Cover

lol sorry nex but that made me laugh lol, dam chavs

lol you know what really takes the ####? i have a custom £150 cover talior made for the cabriolet, it was doing an awesome job until the council sent a road sweeper round which caught the cover and ripped it in half, so i put on my spare halfords cover and next day it was gone! £200 down in a day!

but don't worry i am still trying to claim off the council, they shouldn't be sending roadsweepers that close to parked cars.

tbh, i didnt really want to spend £50, was hoping that someone might just have one lying around that they didnt need any more and only wanted a tenner for... thanks for the help anyway mate:)

tbh, i didnt really want to spend £50, was hoping that someone might just have one lying around that they didnt need any more and only wanted a tenner for... thanks for the help anyway mate:)

well depends really, a £50 one will last and keep your car clean and dry. if you just want to cover your car then buy a painters dust sheet and cut it to size. my dad did this for his car he keeps in the garage

Back