Wanted - CGA3 Camshaft Side Cover Plate with Cam Sensor and plug

As the title says guys. They never shipped these to Australia.

Frank, if you read this, cheers for all the information on Cisco's Micra Files.

After a long hiatus on my project micra, I'm finally ready to finish the engine off. I just need the CGA3 Camshaft cover plate with cam sensor installed, and if somebody would be so kind as to describe the diameter and length of the metal stump that sets off the sensor, that would be great. I'm going to weld that little stump onto my regular idler gear.

I can pay by paypal, international transfer through bank or Credit Card if you happen to be in the business of selling 2nd hand parts.

Thank guys.

i may be able to help pierce :)

PB200326.JPG

You beauty :D

I remember paypal just wouldn't work to you before frank. Name the price and send me your info, I'll give it another crack (for everything pictured). If it doesn't work, I'll just do an international transfer through the bank.

Moving onto the next problem that is haunting my sleep, is there a UK build that gives a good example of what to do with the distributor hole on the engine? Can I simply cover it, or is the dizzy still used for some reason, even though it's a coil pack setup?

that idler is quite heavy mate, i would drill a 6mm hole in yours and fit a nut and bolt personally, and just fit a rubber bung into the dizzy hole eh

You beauty :D

Moving onto the next problem that is haunting my sleep, is there a UK build that gives a good example of what to do with the distributor hole on the engine? Can I simply cover it, or is the dizzy still used for some reason, even though it's a coil pack setup?

I cut up the dizzy until it was just the plate part with the bolt holes, then tapped a 3/4 helicoil into big hole where the dizzy drive woulda been and screwed in a plug, pic somewhere in my blog........il try find it

Back