Wanted: a few things

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
ok i need a few things for my little micra, i won't need them till friday as i get paid well on friday but i am just putting a thread out now to get some good response

1. a drivers side super s fog light as mine has been smashed.

2. a NON STANDARD decat wheter it be a straight through pipe or peformance alternative

3. a cat back pipe (the one between the cat and backbox again NON STANDARD).

i don't really want to spend loads so the cheaper the better, i will need stuff posted aswell if it's far away.

thanks

Jordan

i dont have any of the bits youre after...but with regards to the super s fog lamp, you'll probably be better looking in scrapyards as theres not many that appear on here.

i dont have any of the bits youre after...but with regards to the super s fog lamp, you'll probably be better looking in scrapyards as theres not many that appear on here.

yer i might give that a go actually gunna go there so maybe to get electric windows

i live in harrow and dont have a clue where a decent scrap would be for micra's but would love to have a good look for bits, anyone know any near my area?

Never thought i would say this but Olly is actually right, if your gonna be cheap do it properly like the rest5 of us and make it yourself!

Back