Wanted: 98-00 1 litre gearbox

drand

1st Micraversary!
As per the title I am after a 1.0 gearbox for my '96 1.3 K11 - so needs to be the 1998 to 2000 type 30, for the larger type drive shafts and with mechanical speedo drive.

I can collect from within a reasonable distance of central Southern England (Portsmouth), and occasionally I will be around west Somerset/east Devon and SW Birmingham, though it would be ace if you could courier it!

Let me know what you've got - I can't find one near me so hoping someone can help me out .

Thanks.

Hmm ok maybe I'm wrong. I thought there was a guy a couple of months ago who ended up with a mechanical when he wanted an electronic.

You can swop them over no problems done it twice now.

But that age range cant be rare and expensive as it is the favoured box for rallying.

Yeah, I want it for sprints. Though now I know I can swap the speedo drive I would try any 1 litre box.

Yes, should have said I was thinking of the post 2000 ones with the less favourable ratios but still compatible.

Might not be as straight forward to find one at I thought then. Thanks for all the replies guys.

I spoken this guy before so he got one low miles gearbox 96. He asked for £60 collection. He is from bexhill in near hasting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back