wanted - 1.3 FULL exhaust inc manifold

microkurt

Ex. Club Member
im after a full exhaust system, standard or not standard, including manifold, mine is busted in every section

its for the 1.3 SR

thanks - kurt

Micra Exhaust system

I ve got both new systems complete and some second hand std systems good condition, ring me if you are interested

matthew

01865 748000

I ve got both new systems complete and some second hand std systems good condition, ring me if you are interested

matthew

01865 748000

how much would you be looking for, for one of the systems ?

you from oxford ? i was born in banbury origonally before i moved north so i could visit my dad while im there

Janspeed Exhaust systems

Standard Manifold second hand £15.00
Janspeed front pipe £80.21
Janspeed Cat back system £205.52
Cat replacement box £82.58
The last 3 items are new. I also stock other Janspeed systems for the Micra,
2" competition system in mild steel (cat back) £219.55
or 1.75" stainless steel System (cat back) £251.05
The used system, front pipe centre and rear box £50.00
I have got a stainless steel system on a road car if you wanted to hear one first.

Any questions just ring me 01865 748000
Matt

matt i would like to hear that mate as i want a full stainless system on mine manifold replacment cat pipe which will be a straight pipe on mine cat back and back box will you throw up a video please mate

Standard Manifold second hand £15.00
Janspeed front pipe £80.21
Janspeed Cat back system £205.52
Cat replacement box £82.58
The last 3 items are new. I also stock other Janspeed systems for the Micra,
2" competition system in mild steel (cat back) £219.55
or 1.75" stainless steel System (cat back) £251.05
The used system, front pipe centre and rear box £50.00
I have got a stainless steel system on a road car if you wanted to hear one first.

Any questions just ring me 01865 748000
Matt

so is the janspeed one the stainless or the mild steel ? is the cat replacement janspeed or is it a full de-cat, also is the janspeed front pipe the manifold or the section after the standard manifold ?

sorry about all the questions

The Janspeed is their normal mild steel fast road manifold. We also stock competition Janspeed manifolds in mild steel £379.50 and stainless steel £595.47. The normall Janspeed manifold is all you really need unless you want to build something special.

The Decat box is the Janspeed one, which I would recommend as a straight through pipe or box makes the cars a bit too noisy inside, for me.

The Janspeed front pipe is a large bore pipe coming off the standard exhaust manifold once you have removed the front cat. This pipe is mild steel. We have this pipe, the Janspeed decat and the Janspeed stainless steel system on a demo 1.3 Micra and on some days it will pass the emissions test for the mot, but put the cat back on and it will pass everytime. The car has done
114K and has no other mods except a 1.6 air box and pipe.

from rallynuts.com i can get the whole hog for £509 delivered. can you beat that?

cause im not too keen on getting a standard exhaust after having that one on

Back