want to remove the side strips

deano123456

Ex. Club Member
any ideas of the best way to do it guys thanks alot deano oh here a pic of how she is starting to be moded
plus any suggestions to make it look better pls give thanks deano

Hi mate, you could try this site

www.mightymicra.co.uk - lots of useful guides on mods for the micra on there

as for makin it look better, clear side repeaters? maybe side skirts. you could get the black bumber strips colour coded aswell, that shouldnt be too costly

ive not long started to mod my micra, looks like that other guys are all either sleeping or out drinking the now. they will all be much more help to you

take it easy

Nice micra. Are they glued or popped on? Different way of removing them depending how they're held on :)

you dont really need to heat the glue up! but it makes life easier if you do tho lol, just becareful you dont heat the paint up to much (nearly impossable if you use a hair dryer tho)

there is a really good guide in the guides section. who ever wrote it really knows their #### :wasntme:

vbgarage.php

alright mate, my car is pretty much the same colours as yours, i have colour-coded and removed the strips, just to give you a brief idea on what it will look like!!

there is a really good guide in the guides section. who ever wrote it really knows their #### :wasntme:

first of all. the guides cannot be accessed by non official members.
and second. i wouldn't recomend using petrol on a cars paint as it ruins the finish.

first of all. the guides cannot be accessed by non official members.
and second. i wouldn't recomend using petrol on a cars paint as it ruins the finish.

:doh: being a member for so long makes me forget lol :p

i used petrol on my car and its ok, the guide says only use in moderation...

i used everything, like wd40 and white spirit and other chemical crap, petrol is the most effective.

Back