Want to add Fog Lights...

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
fwn

Dont have any in my front bumper at the mo. Can I pop the fittings out and add my own?

How much do they cost roughly? From ebay? From Nissan?

With wiring instructions?

Will they come on with the sidelights or only on dipped headlights?

Any alternative ones e.g. xeon replacements??

Thanks guys...

they come on with full beam as they are driving lamps mate! Some models have the wiring hiding under the lights somewhere as it is the standard loom for every micra, but some have the options there if you know what i mean. Im sure titch went to nissan for the fogs but were quite expensive!

Daz

K10Daz said:
they come on with full beam as they are driving lamps mate! Some models have the wiring hiding under the lights somewhere as it is the standard loom for every micra, but some have the options there if you know what i mean. Im sure titch went to nissan for the fogs but were quite expensive!

Daz

i presume hes got a facelift because hes got space to add fog lights. they work on sidelights or main beam.
you can buy them from nissan at £130ish, you'd get everything you need including a new light stalk!

Face lift? Well squarepants (lol love the name) I was thinking more like this:

11824.jpg

Seen a few S reg models with circular halogens in the two lower holes there... they were integrated some how into the moulded fitting so...

a) do I drill? DIY?
b) or buy ones which fit the shape / come with a modded moulding?
c) other?

foglights.jpg
which sits perfectly inside the moulding.. not outside... just a bad example I know...

or...

foglights.jpg
made to fit??

thanks

spots or fogs? I dunno.

Micra%20K11%20ziel.jpg

Round lights with molding to fit shape

michael_01.jpg

Lights to fit whole shape (not 100% sure if they are nissan lights, but they fit well)

I think you can get both from nissan, you may be able to get them elseware cheaper (e.g. scrap yard, auto spares), Take the pictures to nissan/auto spares and ask them for a price

if you want the round nissan ones then you will have to change your bumper if you want the odd shape ones then get a fog light kit from nissan

out of interest how many people are interested in getting a fog light kit from nissan?

ME Fordy!! I want the ones that fit those scoops / mouldings in my bumper. Not prepared to change bumper just for lights - only had it resprayed last week... and... if possible I might just swap the bulb for a xeon.

So in future if I wanted to change the bulb on these for some blinding xeons... could I?? I dont know how bulb sizes work.

I didnt have any luck with 3 scrap yards...

Tried two breakers websites...

Two motorfactors...

So I ended up buying them...

Will try post pic soon..

Back