Fog Lights

Hi All, I have notice that on my basic K11, I only one rear fog light and no connections for front ones. I bought a pair of 12LED's black square fog lights for another car 3years ago, to be fitted to a brackets and then to the car via the roof or bumper and as they are led they won't take to much power. Any idea which cable to use or can I just run a cable from these lamps to the rear foglight wiring and switch, but how do I get wiring though the body in the engine bay? Peter0003

P.S. A guy called Clive sent me an text with his phone on but by accident I wipped it off are you (r-reg) or sleeperess ?

Hi All, I have notice that on my basic K11, I only one rear fog light and no connections for front ones. I bought a pair of 12LED's black square fog lights for another car 3years ago, to be fitted to a brackets and then to the car via the roof or bumper and as they are led they won't take to much power. Any idea which cable to use or can I just run a cable from these lamps to the rear foglight wiring and switch, but how do I get wiring though the body in the engine bay? Peter0003

P.S. A guy called Clive sent me an text with his phone on but by accident I wipped it off are you (r-reg) or sleeperess ?
All micras only have 1 rear fog light, and no you can't wire the front ones onto the rear, they have to have separate switches. Can buy a kit off the Internet or in places like Halfords that includes all wiring and relays plus associated crap

The wires for the front fog lights will be there, just a matter of finding them, I'm not sure where the front fog light switch goes (anyone) I have a car in bits and there are a fair few unused connectors on the wiring loom.

Back