[SOLD] Want some new alloys - possible trade/swap, or anyone selling????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Want some new alloys - possible trade for my Calibres, or anyone selling????

Looking for a new set of alloys for my K11 - either with a bit more dish and poke on them and wider tyres, or that will allow me to lower my car a bit more. Quite fancy some Minilites, Superlites, or whatever's going.

Current alloys are Calibre Dubs - 15x7.5, ET30, 195/45/R15 tyres with about 1" of stretch, loads of tread left, the usual kerbing marks, nothing serious. Only about 2 months old, if that!

Here's what they look like, for people who haven't seen them yet :grinning:.

2011-07-17141044.jpg

Cheers (Y)

I should bought them mini wheels other week :p lol

What, and swapped with me? You would have ended paying me extra money for them as well, these are still mint apart from a bit of kerbing :laugh:

those wheels you got look sweet as they m8.. is that 2 rust spots on the pic..? (driver side headlight and wheelarch)

Yeah, they are nice, I just need some with a bit less poke so I can go even lower. Don't want to revert to steelies though. And that is indeed a rust patch on the arch (quite a bad one as well, I'm going to be replacing that wing at some point), but the spot next to the headlight is just damage, not rust. Not sure what from mind you, it was there when I bought the car. There's another bad patch of rust on the passenger side rear arch. It's pretty much gone, I think it'll be scrapped by the end of the year at this rate :(

So how much did you give for those alloys you have on at the minit they some nice wheels.. Also how much is your car lowered front and back looks a nice height scottish21

I forked out about £600 for these, but looking at getting rid of them and the car soon because I want a BMW. It's lowered about 90mm front and back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back