fs: 15" street octane alloys (as new)

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
some of you may have seen my other thread where im selling the car.

due to lack of intrest im going to return it to standard and then sell it privately (off msc)

therefore my wheels are for sale, they are 15 inch street octanes (black with silver rim - pictures can be found on vb garage but can get better pictures if you want them).

they are still as new, and come with proper wolfrace spigot rings, locking wheel nuts and proper alloy wheel nuts.

ive already been offered £250 but they cant have them for a month, so if anyone can beat that they're yours.

tyres are good all round, they are nankang 195/50/R15

thanks!

rlees85 said:
some of you may have seen my other thread where im selling the car.

due to lack of intrest im going to return it to standard and then sell it privately (off msc)

therefore my wheels are for sale, they are 15 inch street octanes (black with silver rim - pictures can be found on vb garage but can get better pictures if you want them).

they are still as new, and come with proper wolfrace spigot rings, locking wheel nuts and proper alloy wheel nuts.

ive already been offered £250 but they cant have them for a month, so if anyone can beat that they're yours.

tyres are good all round, they are nankang 195/50/R15

thanks!

can i ask how much did you buy it for when new?

£260, they were 4 weeks old when i brought them, and are still as new now (ive only had them a couple of months)

Back