[SOLD] Calibre Dub deep dish alloys - £300 ono and your wheels, collection only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Calibre Dub deep dish alloys - £250 ono and your wheels, collection only

Selling my Calibre Dubs so I can get a new car. 15x7.5, 4x100, 12mm stud diameter, spigot rings for 59.1mm centre bore, ET30. A few scuffs, one bad kerbing, tyres have got loads of tread left (stretched 195/45/R15s, may as well be brand new), 16 locking wheel nuts, Calibre centre caps, balanced perfectly.

Would need collecting due to size and weight, and I will of course need whatever wheels you have (not fussed which as car will most likely be getting crushed anyway).

£250, or just make me an offer and we can go from there. See my build thread for pictures, can upload more if needed.

Thanks for looking (Y)

arghh i would be interested for the k10 just not sure if i could afford it unless i can sell some s**t lol i get payed 3 weeks on monday so if you still have them i will have them mate.

ah wot a dumbass i am i have only just realized there 15's ive chopped 3 coils of the k10 so i think it would sat on the tires lol :doh:

got any pics ????

Check out my build thread for pics of the wheels on my car - it'll give you a rough idea of any poke and how wide they are. I can add seperate pics of each wheel when I finish work today (but they will still be on the car)

You selling your car? ;) mines dead gearbox seazed lol

I'd definitely consider it mate. Just name me a price (bearing in mind the sills need doing and it's due an MOT and taxing soon) and we'll go from there. I might be considered to sell early, as I don't want to re-tax it, need the money for another car. Collection as well

If you were closer Dan I would have definitely wacked in an offer. I just cant really be dealing with a 200 mile / 4 hour round trip :(

Thought I'd just upload photos of all of them:

Offside front and amount of poke

PICT3955.jpg

PICT3962.jpg

Offside rear and amount of poke

PICT3956.jpg

PICT3960.jpg

Nearside front and amount of poke

PICT3959.jpg

PICT3963.jpg

Nearside rear and amount of poke

PICT3957.jpg

PICT3961.jpg

Nearside rear curbing damage

PICT3958.jpg

Note - Offside rear sits further out and nearside rear sits further in as I haven't fitted an adjustable panhard rod after I lowered the car

I'm only going to be selling the wheels and tyres as a whole mate, I don't have the facilities to remove tyres - don't really want to risk damaging them or the alloys by bodging it. Plus, I'd end up without a car, unless I drove it on the rims :laugh:

i soo wish i had that £250 lying around id take those straight off you m8 they are f****** nice wheels man and im going with all black an silver :doh:

I know, I can't believe it either. These are the most important parts I need a name for, as I don't have anywhere to store them, and I don't want them to be crushed with the car.

Come on people, £250 is a bargain! I paid more than double that just a few months ago

Buy a set of cheap steelies to run about on before scrappin the car save the alloys and il end up drivin over when back n buy them if not sold by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back