Want a free xbox? lol!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
So my mobile phone contract is up for renewal, an 18th month term with Vodafone. Do I upgrade my current K800i to the lastest Sony Erricson for free and stay with vodafone?

No...................

I go onto www.bestcontractmobilephone.co.uk

Get a Nokia 2610 on a 12 month contract, paying just about the same as I was before, but a little less and get £75 cash back and a FREE Xbox 360 Elite.

My Dad is having the 2610 and I'm just keeping my K800i for another 12 months and I'll decide what to do then.

I highly recommend buymobilephones.net, the company I used, phone came the next day, XBOX was out of stock, but came today after a couple weeks waiting, kept me informed via e-mail about the stock........very impressed!

So, if you want to keep your old mobile for another year, get some cash back and free gift, have a look at the link above.

Well chuffed! :D

Kev

I've been seriously considering one of these offers, but for a PS3. Haven't tried this site though so will have a look - thanks!

Yes of course and I will be honoring my contract as I have done with Vodafone for the past 10 years.

Kev

Sounds like a good deal to me, but iv always stuck with Pay as you go..my current tariff (with 02) gives me 300 free texts a month when i top up £10.which is good enough for me..there are a lot of good deals out there though! id advise getting the 360 instead of the ps3! ....Fan boys hey! what can you do with em! lol

Back