The New Xbox Experience...

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
So the update is finaly here!! What do you all think?
I personaly think it looks amazing...and love the whole Avatar thing (even if it is a bit Wii like, just better lol)

Oppinions anyone?

(for all of you out there unsure of what it is i am talking about heres some links lol)
Youtube Demostration : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NEvJSMt8KsM
Xbox Page : http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/NXE/

P.S - I tried to enter my gamertag into one of our old threads but it wouldnt let me, so how about we start that list again here?? ill paste the old threat list here..
1. Speedle - tspeedle82
2. James - JHarland
3. Kristian - Kristian ri
4. sparkie - speedrat
5. Titch - Micra Eccosse 84
6. ian - jumper guy
7. Maccy - JonnyMac07
8. daddyjay-HERBS NG8
9. Retepetsir - BlackPantherUK
10. RJ007 - ToonBarmyArmy
11. hoodedreeper - hoodedreeper666
12. MICRASKYLINE - bigBolo88
13. Gjb02storm - Jennytaylor
14. Robert - R0BERT J0HN (the o's are zero's)
15. GuyH08 - GuyH 08
16. alien10 - Djalien10
17. Micra_Tom - tommiboi05 (when you add me could u just send a quick message, as i dont add strangers lol..play y'all soon!)

Damn, my 360 is chipped and its detectable during downloads which can auto shut down the console apparently... I'll have to see if i can get it from the guy who did the chipping...

I renamed my Tag to SpeedleElite

also chaps you can display your Avatars with this link! just change my Tag for yours :)

ive added James's too although im sure your Ginger arent you mr Harland :p

so use this link http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/your GamerTag here!!/avatar-body.png

the whole avatar thing seems a bit childish imo, not impressed at the moment... lol
booo! it fun dont be such a grumpy grumps! :p

Damn, my 360 is chipped and its detectable during downloads which can auto shut down the console apparently... I'll have to see if i can get it from the guy who did the chipping...

at worse your get banned from XBOX live and you wont be able to sign in i doubt it can reboot the box :p

I like it so far :)

Ill add you on later mate if you dont mind :)

Lets see what you look like Pete....

didnt you have less hair? :p

GAMERTAG Update:

The ones in RED I couldn't find on the XBOX website.

1. Speedle - tspeedle82
2. James - JHarland
3. Kristian - Kristian ri
4. sparkie - speedrat
5. Titch - Micra Eccosse 84
6. ian - jumper guy
7. Maccy - JonnyMac07
8. daddyjay-HERBS NG8
9. Retepetsir - BlackPantherUK
10. RJ007 - ToonBarmyArmy
11. hoodedreeper - hoodedreeper666
12. MICRASKYLINE - bigBolo88
13. Gjb02storm - Jennytaylor
14. Robert - R0BERT J0HN (the o's are zero's)
15. GuyH08 - GuyH 08
16. alien10 - Djalien10
17. Micra_Tom - tommiboi05
18. pjg1979 - PJG1979

I've only got PGR4 and Midnight Club Los Angeles

Mine is:

Krazy - xGnT

Games I play:

Wheelman
Burnout Revenge
Need 4 Speed Undercover

Games I have but rarely play:

Ridge Racer 6
Grid
Juiced 2
Midnight Club La
Forza 2
Shaun Whites Snowboarding

Posts deleted. Let's not turn this into a fanboy thread!

At the moment I'm most likely to be found on Rock Band 2, although I'm tempted by Street Fighter 4!

fanboy thread?..lol naaah, i just dont like the xbox 360. ive owned one and going by the number of threads on forums with "help my x-box has died" as the title kind of points the finger a little bit doesnt it?

if you have one and your having no probs with it then good on you, and have fun. but i dont understand these threads that argue that its better than a ps3 or that anything like this is "new" when it clearly isnt.

ah well... allthough im pretty certain some of you are fibbing a bit with the representation of yourself in those avatars....
i think the term comes from the matrix "Residual self image, its a mental representation of your digital self"....lol

Back