Waiting for my V5 logbook..... Need a help please.

Hi everyone,

I bought another Micra in a few weeks ago. (24th April) The seller told me that he will send this v5 logbook to DVLA. I am still waiting for my v5 so I don't want to contact to this seller cos he is such as brick you know.

Does anyone know about this situation? Please tell me ASAP. I am keep thinking about this so it's killing me lol.

Cheers
Jk

I'd assume you have the new owner section (V5c2) ?
...if all else fails you can use that section to get your new full V5 ;)

...that's what my dad had to do with his Rickman ranger, the guy we bought it from filled it all in, in his name
...the main V5 change of owner section....
....but never sent the damn thing off!...technically he never owned it in DVLA eyes :rolleyes:
...there was no way of filling it in over his scrawled writing <_<

Yea, I have the new owner section but this seller told me to not fill in out. I was like wtf and thinking so I had to leave this out.

I filled in on the first page so he told me that he will send the first page to dvla. Before I get this Micra so he gave me the second page to me. It was blank and he told me to not fill in out.

Oh yea, he gave me a letter that I picked up this car and also he signed it as well.. ( even me too)

Anyway, I got to find out ASAP.
Thanks
Jk

...fill out your V5c2... ;)

...I've sold 2 cars and helped in the purchase of 6 in the past 5 years...fill it in ;)
...just incase

I had to use my V5c2 to get tax road fund licence for my K12...you can only do that the once...for reference :p

ETA: it's good you got a sort of receipt for it ;)

Ok, I will do it tomorrow. Yea your right so just incase if there is any happen. I got a letter that got purchase memo, mine&his signatures and also the date too. I got a proof on eBay listing so I need to print out ASAP. Thanks for your help Jen. :)

Jen319 said:
No problem JK, I hope your V5 arrives tomorrow, just after you've called the DVLA...will be typical! LOL

Sorry my phone was off so I am just charging my phone ATM lol.
Postman Pat is always come at 11am everyday so I need to wait for postman pat to come. If there is no letter from dvla then I will need to call to dvla.

Back