Vibration when turning left

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hi all

Getting a really bad Vibration (Quite violent actually), when i'm turning left. But only seems to do it over 30mph. Anyone any ideas?

Titch

Wheel bearing mate! Sounds like one, does it make any noises? Ill have a wee look at it next time i see ya!

Right - been a wee while now and its getting MUCH worse. Took K10 daz out and he wasn't sure what it could be. Its rally bad now, it shakes the whole car. Tried taking the wheel off and the putting it back on, but its made it worse :(

Titch :kungufu:

how about swaping both the front wheels over? my car was pulling to the left and shaking when i went over a certain speed took it down to a garage and the bearings were fine, he suggested that i swaped the two front tyres over, worked a treat for me.

Yeah could be the CV boots, that was my first thought. On a different note my mate Jon had the same problem, turned out that his alternator had come loose and was grinding on the inside of the engine bay. The next day it fell off just outside halfords haha. :laugh: How lucky was that!?!?!? :D

Back