• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

veronica the micra s

Looks awesome in such a short space of time. I can tell this will be another one to watch just like your last one! And theres a special place in my heart for starmags on micras :p

Looks awesome in such a short space of time. I can tell this will be another one to watch just like your last one! And theres a special place in my heart for starmags on micras :p
cheers mate :) lots planned so little time working full time. starmags work well. favourites are the minilites as youve got though. love them

cheers mate :) lots planned so little time working full time. starmags work well. favourites are the minilites as youve got though. love them
Thanks bud, i do love the minilites too. Guessing you dont have yours anymore? Yeah finding time to spend on a car isnt easy when you work so many hours.

Nah not anymote doubt I will. I've done it before on two different micras. Possibly badness next but there's a lot of them about

sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve sr steve

have it your own way,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

Funny thing is I.bought this car and the plan was too keep it standard. Ermmmmm.

Rreg my mate just picked that car up this morning. Been helping him work with it today. Already on its hoop :)

OH MY DAYS

How come that SR comes about when I've just got my piece of ****!

Argh, always the fecking case. :(

You still up for tomorrow man?

Cheers dude and sorry about coilovers but I was selling them for 70. I got starmags minilites and 20 and just sold minilites for 70 so already in profit :) lol

wiped down and polished the car to day, back to black and window clean before shamalam turned up to buy a 421 to decat to backbox off me so i fitted that for him today aswell

polish on

polish off

autoglym bumper protection. really good stuff for black plastics

8000k hids with the option of picking between hids and standard bulbs. need mounted

drilled the airbox to keep the bay looking clean and standardish

got shamalam to pull up next to me in his rather high micra

going to wetvac the interior tomorrow

4x4 micra innit....

Zorst sounds lovely. Sorted the rattle with a exhaust strap and some metal cable ties. No rattle, only growl.

Cheers for everything today Steve, you truly are a hero in a half shell.

Ps get that spoiler on man!!!

Nah not yet, any tips? Still getting used to the difference in noise.

Pretty much going to HAVE to sort my stereo now.

The stock one sounds horrible!

Cheers dude and sorry about coilovers but I was selling them for 70. I got starmags minilites and 20 and just sold minilites for 70 so already in profit :) lol
That's fine mate, i'm getting them off Belly now anyway as he's breaking his car :) That sounds good, well done on the profit haha!

I'm not too sure yet as i'd like to go to Trax as well but they're only a week apart. I'd love to come to JAE though, it looks awesome. Are you going?
im only going to jae this year. went last year (not that i can remember half of it haha). but it probably was the best weekend of my life. loved it

im only going to jae this year. went last year (not that i can remember half of it haha). but it probably was the best weekend of my life. loved it
Haha i've seen some pictures from last years and it looks like everyone had a good (and quite drunken) time :p I'm aiming to do about 5 shows this year, but I think i'll have to bring the March along to JAE :)

Ill be coming to JAE like. Trying to persuade "Shemalam" (my GF) to come in her Silver micra or at least in mine.

Silver and purple hints will be the colour style.(brain not working.) on hers. Should look nice all done.

Back