ventilation filter

Can anyone please tell me how to get to the ventilation filter..!!
according to the Haynes, i have to take out the glove box (done that) cut down the pre moulded grooves in the cover panel and remove (done that) now ...where's the filter??? i cant find one.
Maximus.

Well according to the haynes manual it should have a filter if its a "march 1998-on with air conditioning" mines a 2000 with air-con but still cant find that blasted filter!!!
Maximus.

Well according to the haynes manual it should have a filter if its a "march 1998-on with air conditioning" mines a 2000 with air-con but still cant find that blasted filter!!!
Maximus.

but yours is part renault influenced, probably some sort of cost saving. they even removed rear anti-roll bars off most models.

but yours is part renault influenced, probably some sort of cost saving. they even removed rear anti-roll bars off most models.

So the haynes is wrong, got poor old ######s like me groping around for things that aint there :doh: Not happy!!
Maximus

So the haynes is wrong, got poor old ######s like me groping around for things that aint there :doh: Not happy!!
Maximus

have you got the haynes that covers '93-'99, or '93-2002, because if it's the first, then it won't cover your car (sorry, i've been presuming yours is a post 2000 k11, with orange bits in headlights, because of the SE grade, but just noticed you've got it as a 1.3. is it a cg13 engine (1275cc) or cga3 (1348cc))

Evening swiper

The Haynes is a 93 to 02 and the engine is a 1275... i am still trying to come to terms what you said about the Renault influence... is that true!!?
well the frogs have nicked me filter, and im still not happy that Haynes say there should be one.
Maximus.

this is the renault influenced one, renault became the major shareholders in nissan in 2000.

e125_27.JPG

and this is the true jap one (although it was built in sunderland, like all uk micra:))

c105_27.JPG

and i never believe everything i read in the haynes books.

Thanks for that swiper mine is deffo the jap one!!! so the air con filter is a mystery!!! anyway, i have gotten over that now.... i now have to replace the front discs and also replace the rear shoes....don't tell me... these are the same as a reno scenic:laugh: our local motor factors (Transco) priced the discs up at £16.00 the pair which is pretty good i thought. pads and shoes shouldn't cost much. Oh... funny thing happened last Sunday ...when i jacked the car up to take the rear wheels off... the front passenger door window fell out of its runners:glance: why ..i don't know.. but i had to take the panel off to get it back in again. This happened to anyone else before??
Maximus.

Back