K11 2001 1.0 l pollen filter replacement?

Hi folks i have started to replace the pollen filter on my motor and I have done as the haynes manual says up to the bit when I have to get the filter, for the life of me I cant see how you get to it there is no screw/bolt at the bottom of the bit that looks like it should pull out hiding the filter? just 2 gold type bolts and 1 clip? Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers meloned.

ps it says I need to buy a replacement panel from nissan too is this necessary ?

Hi folks i have started to replace the pollen filter on my motor and I have done as the haynes manual says up to the bit when I have to get the filter, for the life of me I cant see how you get to it there is no screw/bolt at the bottom of the bit that looks like it should pull out hiding the filter? just 2 gold type bolts and 1 clip? Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers meloned.

ps it says I need to buy a replacement panel from nissan too is this necessary ?
Have you found where the filter was or not mate if yes then will be great if you can please tell me as well coz I am having same problem like you had .thanks

I have changed the pollen filter in mine in the past.

Unfortunately, Nissan made it so that you have to cut along the perforated lines to access the filter.
IMG_1365.JPG

I did cut same as u showing in picture but I can’t find any screw to get to filter where it’s supposed to be that’s the reason I am asking help mate

There should be one silver clip that you pull out, and the filter should come out in your direction, like pull it towards you.

Back