urgent

Right me being a silly person thought id wire some numberplate leds and wire them up to the side lights i chopped into the drivers side and that worked fine then i tried the passenger side but instead on cutting the wire thought id be able to put it in the side light holder with the bulb in, an now it made a sound and now the side light bulbs dont work and also the back red lights and the dashbord i know well i think ive blown a fuse but wheres the fuse.

thx ill will go have a look

no its not that one fuse fine i think its somewhere in the car because i heard a popping sound and before when the lights were on there would be a buzzing noise when the doors were open now no noise.

the ones under the bonnet seem fine but il have the check the ones under the steering wheel any other ideas

you will just have to go through all the fuses in the dash, nissan did some interesting wiring which ment alot of things are connected together. i am almost 100% sure you will find a blown fuse somewhere.

if not come back and we will think of something else :)

i had that fuse going on me for a while until me and NeX traced it to a trapped wire in the number plate light. Think it may be the third one up from the bottom left called rear lights or somethink like that?

Back