Urgent!!! WTB Air Control Sensor!

CMF_chanwilson01

» CMF Member
I took it out for cleaning (I thought that is the Mass airflow sensor), when I tried to screw it back... It broke!..

Even if it didn't brake I think I've damaged it already. cos the car's idle speed jumps between 1500-2000 now with this broken sensor. It has the same result as when I unplugged the wire...

I need to use the car on Sunday to help my sister move house. Really need one by then, even if I have to buy the whole TB...

Please..

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
that,s the idle control valve chanwilson, you have to lube the O ring when re-fitting those
you could leave it off and block the hole with bluetack or something while you locate one

frank

CMF_chanwilson01

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"that,s the idle control valve chanwilson, you have to lube the O ring when re-fitting those<BR>
you could leave it off and block the hole with bluetack or something while you locate one<BR>
<BR>
frank
I think I've damaged it with the cleaner. When I try to fit it back the RPM jumps between 1500-2000 continuously =[

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
it only turns left and right tho, it may still work. (but will suck air and hunt without the O ring in place)
if you leave it off and block the aperture your idle should be about zero rpm, so you could drive the car for now and blip the throttle on lift

frank

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
I have a whole throttle body, I can send it off express post for $80, my local PO is open saturday morning, so if i get it there tomorrow you should recive it by tuesday or wed. (you're in perth right? not hong kong?)

Rick, 0402542433.

Paypal Payment to dalahare @ hotmail dot com
And PM me your adress ect.

Back