URGENT SALE: 2006 Ralliart Colt turbo

cisco

» CMF Member
Ok guys, I am willing to part with the car for a very attractive price. Moving overseas in just 2 months time, car HAS TO GO.

Message me and let's talk or make an offer before someone from one of the public classifieds sites snaps this up. I've just placed it on carsales.com.au so it will be getting lots more exposure now. Just posting here on the micra site because a lot of you guys like hot hatches and may possibly be interested.

Very well looked after, clean specimen, fully serviced - 12000km until next service, 4 brand new tires, bargain price. If you want a very refined turbo hot hatch for a BARGAIN PRICE, send me a message.

Here's another pic showing the YEU13A plates.

cisco

» CMF Member
Let's go micra dudes.

$16250 and its yours.

Upgrade to a real hot hatch :p

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
Nice car and good price. I would be interested but I dont think the bank is gonna cooperate... lol
Might have to see what they say if I get a chance sometime this week.

How do these compare to a VW Polo gti??

Thanks,
qwerty132

cisco

» CMF Member
The polo gti seemed to have a lot of features on paper, little trinkets and gadgets etc, but the refinement of the colt's mechanicals and engine are a whole level above the polo. The polo feels more tacky to me personally where as the colt is focused purely about the engine and handling, i.e. the raw driving dynamics of the car. But each to their own.

It's gotta go, I'm moving OS very soon and hence almost giving it away here. I would definitely not be selling if I wasn't moving OS, especially for this price. Someone is going to get a great deal here.

Factory Recaro seats! :p

Cheers

cisco

» CMF Member
Doh. Yeah its a nice refined daily driver. No hassles, nothing ever goes wrong or breaks, it just works, smooth power and handling.

Got a message from a colt guy today who's ringing tomorrow. Hurry up if any of you guys are keen. There are no other R Colts going for this price!

cisco

» CMF Member
It's honestly such a bargain, deals like this only come up once in a while when people are moving overseas and have to move it out the door quickly! Its the cheapest RColt on carsales.com.au right now.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
I was going to say 2nd cheapest but now it is. Good luck with the sale mate. Oh to have one of those engines in a Fiesta :)

Who will look after the the cmf site when you move?—although I guess you get internet in Japan ;)

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah when you leave Australia, the internet is a separate internet, so I can't logon to the site any more. It'll be Japan internet only. So we'll have to get someone from the Australia internet to look after the site. Umm! :p

Yeah noone looks after it now, and this will stay the same :p But same access from over there of course.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
cicso, I noticed that in Doha when I was there last year, and Dubai the year before, a lot of the "entertainment" sites I usually vist were inaccessible.

I thought it was because of strict Islamic beliefs, but the fact that there are seperate internets does actually make more sense...

As long as we can have an upgrade to the front page at some stage though, all is good, it's 4 years ago that you posted that for us :eek:) good luck with the sale of the colt too.

cisco WROTE:

"Yeah when you leave Australia, the internet is a separate internet, so I can't logon to the site any more. It'll be Japan internet only. So we'll have to get someone from the Australia internet to look after the site. Umm! :p<BR><BR>Yeah noone looks after it now, and this will stay the same :p But same access from over there of course.<BR><BR>

can't log in as admin? or at all? i log in all the time from o/seas, japan etc. obviously not as admin thou. can log onto any australian internet banking etc..

cisco

» CMF Member
Bloody internet :)

I'll try to update the home page some time. :p (seriously)

cisco

» CMF Member
Definitely ;P

Talk about killer depreciation.

But anyway, its gone, the guy is happy and the lease is nil. Yay.

Back