up your VIVA

micras69

Deactivated Account
dont forget peeps the new channel viva starts today at 4 and looks to have some good programs
Slips looks a good one, about "boy racers" that race for each outhers cars ect ect.
pimp my riot van as well with the #### tim westwood, but it still looks a hoot

TMF renamed. I reckon it's just gonna be as bad as TMF was. Bring back the days when TMF and The Hits only played music videos!

how come you spell other "outher"? Just wondering lol as i saw it on AOC as well :p

:( im what you would call a phonetic speller i write/type how i say it (even worse being a geordie) and to add insult to ingery i dint pay much attention in school (was more intrested in cars and ice hockey)

sorry i'll try to be better at spelling from now on

I recently had someone join on my forum asking about said 'Boy Racer' programme,heres what the post said:

Would you dare enter this? MTV’s new show ‘Slips’.

I might... I’ve just found out that MTV are going to run a new game show called Slips. Contestants get their car re-sprayed ,and race prepped, for free and then take turns to set the fastest lap on a specifically designed private circuit. All while the cameras capture the action.

The only catch? The winner takes both cars home; and the loser walks.

Apparently the garage doing the modifying will be the guys from TKO/London Motor Museum. So it will be a decent job.

This is seriously tempting and I just wanted to get other peoples opinions on it – and see if anyone else would be up for having a go as well?

The show is hosted by Fun Lovin Criminals frontman Huey Morgan and will be on air from the end of the month.

Check out more here…. www.viva.tv/slips
Opinions wanted!

LOLOLOL does anybody else think thats the cheesiest thing on tv right now? i just watched the clip posted above and it was enough tbh

why anybody would like to act like there in a need for speed game is beyond me..

a pipercross filter and exhaust woooza's real race prep'd cars on that program :p

do you think he is pretending? i dont tbh i think he is just anouther white.... no....neon white! guy trying to be black :glare:

I hope he's pretending, otherwise he's the biggest loser ever

Wikipedia holds the proof
Critics have also derided Westwood's apparent emulation of Black British pronunciation and dialect, which is at odds with his middle class Anglo-Saxon origins. In response to this Timothy Westwood stated "Honestly, baby, I get love out there, pure and simple". His father, Bill Westwood was the Anglican Bishop of Peterborough until 1996 (and was himself a prolific broadcaster). He also attended Norwich School, which is a prestigious private grammar school.

Back