Unusual

Howye Lads and women,

I had something very unusual happen to me.

I went to a match today in my local pitch, was sitting in the seat and in the corner of the my eye i saw a k10 1.2 gs parked beside the shop in the pitch, it really made my day and put a great smile on my face as i never really see k10s locally around ireland apart from at my house (Y).

Thanks for reading guys :grinning:

lol funny cars these cause i used to take the #### out of them :laugh: my ex head teacher used to have one and we always used to leave it on bricks and roll his wheels down the school car park. but now i have one it suddenly becomes the best car in world and i mean that it is the best car i have ever owned well certainly the most fun. i will never rip a k10 ever again. lol.

hahaha its funny how the world goes around, i used to laugh at people how drove k10s and never new what they were, have now raced them for 3 years and have had 4 k10s and 1 immaculate k10 road car

They are getting seriously rare now, I saw a red super s in the halfords carpark, I waited ages to see whos it was and it was an old womens. :doh: I suppose she might have been buying cleaning products for it and some new oil :wasntme:

there is plenty of Micras down here. K10's K11's and obviously the newer K12/K13's
i want them all...

I new to this Nissan Micra business, my K10 makes me smile everyday. Get thumbs up & looks from all sorts of people :)

Should we start a spotted thread? We had a similar thread on an Audi-Sport.net :) Was always worth a read & see if someone had spotted you ;)

Got my first Road Tax through the post today & pretty stoked it is only £125 for the year :) And in two years my car will be 25years old, then I will pay no road tax :p

Result..

Got my first Road Tax through the post today & pretty stoked it is only £125 for the year :) And in two years my car will be 25years old, then I will pay no road tax :p

Result..

Bad news, that's no longer the case car has to have been registered before 1972 to be tax free

Taken from direct.gov

"Old vehicles constructed before 1 January 1973 (historic vehicles)

If your vehicle was constructed before 1 January 1973, you could tax it in the 'historic vehicle' tax class. Further information can be found on leaflet INF34."

Yep they are rare, because they're all parked in my back garden, i'm up to five now lol.
Karl is right about the tax exempt class, i believe it was on a rolling year basis untill the last conservative govenment decided to set it to pre 01/01/73. Ironically when Camerons party were running for the last major election, their transport guy was talking about putting it back to a rolling year basis (i.e. over 25 years old) to boost the classic car industry. Unfortunatly that never happened.

Back