UK BodyShop Locations Help

J

jonn4y

HI im just thinking this site needs a list of all the bodyshops in the UK if possible.

im wanting bodywork done to my K10 but not too sure on any locations of bodyshops.

If you can post links, phone numbers and locations that way anyone else can get this info as well as me :laugh:

also once the list is quite long can it be made sticky for people to find :blush:

cheers

lol good point but i think a well constructed list of where people have used/ had good reviews of would be better for people to decide where to try

barwell bodyworks.

click me!

curently under constuction, but shows there latest work on a Golf.

01455 842648

in wigan theres a place called panter designs, super cheap, but ur from rotheram and i dont no if thats realy far away

im willing to travell anywhere in the counrty really for qualitya slo i could use it as an excuse to meet up wiv sum of u guys

well heres what im having done:

impul body kit sprayed and fitted, the rear bumper needs some fibeglassing as there no mounts
impul side skirts sprayed, fitted and smoothed in,
a dent removed from the rear quater,
front grill made to an open mouth design, then sprayed
handles, wing mirrors and rear number plate light housing all sprayed the colour of the car
spoiler sprayed and fitted
and the entire passenger door resprayed as its scratches

think thats everything, all for 310quid...fit or what?

it ur interested in coming to wigan for your work done then pm me or something an i'll find the address

Back