NORTH WEST- Santa Pod

R

ricardo_swarez

if your from the northwest and going to the santa pod meet could you plz post in here saying your coming and your location, nothing else, im trying to get a convoy goin from the NW and hopefully meet with the NE convoy, i'll try and decide on a good location in reference to were ppl are from, if theres no replies then u no...i'll just have a one man convoy... i'll post ppls locs and who are coming, if theres no interest in the next few days and ppl want to do there own thing i'll delete the post, if there is then i'll update the list of ppl going an post possible locations of meeting points, i want to get a convoy as we can get it on camera and it will look sweet..

1. ricardo_swarez-wigan
2. dusk-wigan
3. kristian-leigh *possible*
4. goldstar-rochdale
5. hughes16v-rochdale
6. rik-rotherham *possible*
7. elliot-atherton *possible*

we need more bit..ches!

Well according to the MSC map theres a few people local to most of us

Wilsonian
J.A.Kelly (but is on holiday so can't come)
and some others who I don't know there name
I also know of Hughs16v (who asn't on the map!)

I'll speak to a few other micra lovers who aren't on MSC but our convoy so far will be a pretty sight!!

I also know of Hughes16v (who asn't on the map!)

what map? and why am i not on it?

anyway, 21st of august is a month off so if within the next two/three weeks if i get a new job and pull in some money then i mayb ther. ONLY A MAYBE!

gurd, get more tho, 5's not much, hope u can make it hughes cuz i want a few ppl

im up for the convoy IF! (and thats a big IF) i can get my engine sorted out before,i wont have long to get it done so dont hold me to it,

im not from the NW but will join on wen yur coming past my area :)

sweet should be good driving down if theres a few of us, more the merrier, i want a few for the camera

Need to get the convoy organised now.

If people are joining the NW convoy email or PM or MSN me with details.

Not decided whether it's M6 or M1, could meet any NE convoys if using M1.

Ricado baby, get in touch as we gotta decide, if M6 I'll bring rochdale people to you or vice versea for M1

29.Map.gif

basicly im clearing the list at the top, any1 from the northwest that is coming with me and gary has to reply in this forum now confirming that they are wishing to join a convoy, gary i'd say go m6 way, me and brendan went down to donnington park not to long ago, its kind of that direction

If we're going M6 then it's best that anyone from this end meet you somewhere off like the Reebok stadium, hope someone knows how to get to Santa Pod!

If we're hoping to get there for 830 - 9am we'll need to be moving from no later than 730am.

meet me at stonecross maccies, near kristians, then its just up that road to the m6

goldstar will be making goldstains....and shhh, not supposed to tell any1! haha...you can come kristian....you like lube

i am defiantely going.

i have to say im disspaointed so many people have dropped out - i dont even drive a micra any more.

hope you can come elliot...

Luke

yeah theres always drop-outs at the end.

Hope your coming elliot as you'll be more of a race than arnold down the strip lol.

and if u aint coming i'll be racin the K11's

Back