Tyre shop

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Hey if your in perth and need tyres, brakes or suspension work done I recommend a place called Wheels on Yirrigan in Mirrabooka. Theses guys are super helpful and friendly and do a top job. Its been a long time since my micra has driving so good and they fixed the stuff up another tyre shop made a while back. Also my steering wheel has never been centered 100% and other tyre shops said they could not fix it easy but when I got my car back today it was centered perfect and I did not even say anything about it :) So happy about that. I will be going only to there from now on and will be sending my family and friend's there too. Great to get service still. Cisco could you add them into the good guys part?

There info is.
Name. Wheels on Yirrigan.
adress. Unit 2/5 Cobbler Place Mirrabooka, WA 6061.
Phone. (08) 92071609
Email. [email protected]

There work shop is super clean and they have a wheel alignment machine that the car is driven over and then tells them what the alignment is. Never seen a machine like it before and from how well my car now drives it works well. He works on a lot of rally cars there and he loves motor sports so I guess thats why they care about doing the job right the first time.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Wowzerz! My alignment is a little off and went over a curb today being silly (tsk tsk). So its probably terrible. Ill give em a go soon! Thanks!

Attachments

• 19641.jpg
    19641.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 42
Back