tv's

danmicra

Ex. Club Member
im wantin 2 put a TV in my car but was think about the 1s that pop out? by the looks o things i dnt think it would flip out cos o where it sits, has any1 repositioned there HU 2 sum where eles or i could make a new center bit?

any 1 got any idears?

cheers dan

i think i get what your saying but please type properly, mixing numbers and letters and type speak is prohibited :D As for movng your HU, a few people have done this - K11 Stew has his in his door card but i think its only the fascia that is in there and the main player is under his seat or something.

It all depends how much your willing to pay i suppose, with enough work anything is possible, I actually think a flip out moniter would be ok on the k11. Theres a focus up my end that BMX did and they put the stereo in the roof liner, thats where mine is going soon

i have got a pioneer dvd that flips out mate, all you need is two spacers that fit a k11 and it's perfect, but i know what you mean because i was worried about if it flips out because of the position of the console and tv screen.

Back