turning car in to a van

im looking in to turning my k11 n reg in to a van.i dont think this has been done to any k11 micra so would be a one off micra.any info on how would be good.my plane is to to take all back door windows and rubers off then get a steel plate in place of the windows then clear out the whole back then ply the back out.if any one has any beter idear plz let me know is there any one on here that can photo shop me a 5 door n reg k11 in to a van meny thanks .

Has been done a few times before. Like Frank says 3dr's your best bet, blackout windows, strip out back and slam a sheet of ply down, jobdone :D

i know i was gona buy a 3 door to do thid to but i thight i got this car just for work any way so might as well have a go turning it in to a van i was gona de ruber all the back doors then use filler to fill the gaps but i take it welding will be beter.i dont realy want to paint windows as iv seen this be for and ya it looks good but i realy want to make this look like a real van once i take out the back i will be plying the sides and floor and might even build a bulk head as im a building i can get most things for free so shud be a cheap fix up

ive thought about doing something similar with my 3dr (welding plates over the rear windows and stripping out the rear) - surprised no-one else has done it already tbh, should look awesome...

go for it, and keep us up-dated up your progress - its always good to see someone doing something diffrent.. (Y)

car all booked in to been done in 2 weeks so will have some pics to post soon got the ply for the rear cant wait to start working on it

Back