Turbo question?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Anyone know of a way I can drop the boost in my t25g? These don't have the outlet like the normal t25s do, could I drill into the front housing and add an outlet and put a t boost on it?

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
you can set whatever pressure you want mickel, by selecting the right strength of spring on the rod

Attachments

• 81298.jpg
    81298.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 12

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Where did you put the spring?on the rod, between the back of the valve and where it clips to the flap?

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
there,s a spring inside the actuator (the yellow shopped bit) so if you fit some fish scales on the rod and pull, the scales will show the strength of the spring as it starts to move (10kg on mine).
and if you fit a 5kg spring over the rod and screw the end back onto the rod, the scales will read 5kg when it starts to move (giving you half the boost)
mine is set @8psi at the mo (the previous pic ^ ) and was 5psi in this pic below (with the stronger spring)

Attachments

• 81301.jpg
    81301.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 21

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Think I might just buy an adjustable one haha, seems easy thanks any ways frank your knowledge is always welcome :)

With yours set to 8psi that's no a/m ECU? And upgraded injectors?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
The one link above is rough what ill get, if it flogs out then it flogs out, hopefully it will last till I do upgrades to an A/m ECU and bigger turbo

Back