turbo pipe needed...

linz0577

Ex. Club Member
Hi all thanks to you lot the cars running a lot better. I did the timing today it was 12.5 degree's out. Its pulling hard even did a wheel spin what i thought was impressive for an auto lol.

but i knew it was still a bit down on power and i could here a strange whistling noise but after much searching i found that the hose that comes off the turbo and goes to the resonator was split . picture attached has anyone got 1 for sale?

100_1109.jpg
[/IMG]

mine was rooted to so i just made up a whole new intake with silicone bits and some 3" pipe and also put a front mount intercooler on it

that said i was having a ton of problems and wanted to take the whole intake out of the equation

but i also met a funny sounding camel that now lives in the intake and make weird noises whenever the superchargers going

I hope so mate.. i have big plans for this little car . i brought a hks front mount inter-cooler 51mm outlets as i saw in some threads that this size flows better than bigger outlets and a nismo boost gauge. just stock piling parts at the moment.

my aim is to get the car running as near perfect as standard . Then start adding the parts and feeling the power lol.

I hope so mate.. i have big plans for this little car . i brought a hks front mount inter-cooler 51mm outlets as i saw in some threads that this size flows better than bigger outlets and a nismo boost gauge. just stock piling parts at the moment.

my aim is to get the car running as near perfect as standard . Then start adding the parts and feeling the power lol.

Good stuff man

Back