Turbo manifold

You'll be lucky to find one.

An alternative is to buy a turbo flange and have it welded on to the standard cast manifold. Not ideal but will work if done properly.

Alternatively is to get an adaptor plate made up. I know some people use these to fit an RS Turbo manifold to a Zetec Engine.

The HKS manifold is pretty much a 'log' type. I would say stock one would probably work just as well if done right.

The HKS manifold is pretty much a 'log' type. I would say stock one would probably work just as well if done right.

I have the HKS manifold and it is similar to the standard one except it has a slightly bigger diameter, so i doubt like ED says that if done correct you wouldnt notice much diff.

Or you can pay £260 delivered from HKS Europe.

ive had two of them, and i can assure you they are as rare as hens teeth. and £260 is half what i payed for the first one..

if you can get a genuine hks one for less than £300, your doing very well..

I work for a company that imports parts from japan every 6-8 weeks we have a 40ft countainer full we have a man out in japan who sources the parts we want or we can get through yahoo advantage of this is i will only have to make a small contribution so therfore no vat or shipping costs down side is our next container isnt due to b shipped till october and i need it to get on

I work for a company that imports parts from japan every 6-8 weeks we have a 40ft countainer full we have a man out in japan who sources the parts we want or we can get through yahoo advantage of this is i will only have to make a small contribution so therfore no vat or shipping costs down side is our next container isnt due to b shipped till october and i need it to get on

have to say, why are you asking on here then!!?

I know but everytime you mention it it goes up in price, it'l be over a grand soon :p

Back