heres some pics of it mounted on a motor from the seller before me

Attachments

• 63390.jpg
    63390.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 20

CMF_gumbi

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"Is that a high mount manifold? (sorry hard to see on iPhone).<BR>Where are you located?

the manifold is the genuine HKS turbo high mount manifold
i am located at gosford 2 hours north of sydney

another pic:

Attachments

• 63403.jpg
    63403.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 21

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
nice.
Will it work with original air cond setup?
The turbo would have to go close to touching the bonnet wouldnt it?

You state that the turbo wastgate has been welded up.. has anything been welded / modified on the manifold?

CMF_gumbi

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"nice.<BR>Will it work with original air cond setup?<BR>The turbo would have to go close to touching the bonnet wouldnt it?<BR><BR>You state that the turbo wastgate has been welded up.. has anything been welded / modified on the manifold?

all in all it depends how you go about making the dump pipe, as for touching the bonnet. it was never mounted on my car and ive seen a fair few people using the same manifold with t28's and have no troubles with clearence.
the manifold has had nothing done to it.

jcmicra WROTE:

"how much additional power did this setup make?<BR>running stock exhaust?

from what ive found on 4psi (what the whole kit was designed for without an intercooler) was about 60kw - 70kw ATW

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
gumbi WROTE:

"Doom WROTE:

"nice.
Will it work with original air cond setup?
The turbo would have to go close to touching the bonnet wouldnt it?

You state that the turbo wastgate has been welded up.. has anything been welded / modified on the manifold?"</div>

all in all it depends how you go about making the dump pipe, as for touching the bonnet. it was never mounted on my car and ive seen a fair few people using the same manifold with t28's and have no troubles with clearence.

the manifold has had nothing done to it.

jcmicra WROTE:

"how much additional power did this setup make?
running stock exhaust?"</div>

from what ive found on 4psi (what the whole kit was designed for without an intercooler) was about 60kw - 70kw ATW

Ok thanks, so do you know if that manifold will clear the factory aircond? There isn't a lot of spare room on the drivers side.
Also, would you sell just the manifold?

CMF_gumbi

» CMF Member
as far as i know there all made to clear the factory air con. i would rather sell everything as a bundle so that way i dont have anything laying around that people wont buy

CMF_gumbi

» CMF Member
okay guys i want this gone, i have no job and i need money for rego. only for this week its $1000 minus the ga15 injectors

CMF_gumbi

» CMF Member
jcmicra WROTE:

"u say it comes with a s15 cooler? so is this kit actually intercooled? wheres the intercooler piping?<BR><BR>and how much sent to brisbane?

basically theres no piping for the intercooler so you will need to mount it and make some up. im not sure on postage i will need to put it all in a box and get it weighed at the post office. i would be thinking it would be under $100 for postage

CMF_gumbi

» CMF Member
if anyone who is interested has headers of some sort (they become useless after turboing obviously) i will take them off your hands and reduce the price as per condition.

Back