Turbo Kit

I have just bought a 1.0 K11 as a project car and I am very interested in turbo charging it. Is there anywhere you can buy a complete turbo kit rather than sourcing all the bits individually? Any general advice appreciated also.

Thanks

eBay does a kit but it's a universal one which only incldes some if the parts. Best way is to source all the parts seperatly and do a lot of research

krisitan off here, has a full turbo kit, inc engine, ecu and everything on ebay at imo a cheap price, its a fit and run job, with nothing extra that needs doing.

Cg13de gains are normaly around 120hp with a genreal setup

But cg10de can gain upto 150BHP using cg13 pistons and a full stand alone ecu

CG13's are less than that with a 'general' setup. More like 98bhp with stock cams, exhaust and pod filter on a dyno which isn't on the generous side, less with the stock airbox and panel filter. You've got to do quite a bit of work to push through the 120bhp barrier.

Re: turbo kits, there aren't any specific kits any longer. HKS discontinued their low boost kit and Kappatsu are long gone also. Someone on here was selling an HKS turbo manifold though. Like most thinks K11, you're pretty much into custom territory if you want big power.

Cg13de gains are normaly around 120hp with a genreal setup

But cg10de can gain upto 150BHP using cg13 pistons and a full stand alone ecu

This is the first time I have heard this, I was just about to get ahold of another CG13 Automatic to rebuild.
My K11 has a KKK turbo and spools really quick, I hit boost around 1600rpm, I have it turned down and running about 3-4psi untill I sort the Map out.
I'm not after really big BHP, I want everything to be solid, so I can rake the tits off it all day and know it's easy within it's limits.
Around 200 with a new rebuild would be nice.
How do you get more out the CG10. :eek:

Back