Turbo Help CG13DE

Hi Guys, I want to turbo my 5door K11.
I want help and advice as how to go about it.
At present I'm running an induction kit and a cat back 2.25 system with an Apexi back box. The car sounds awesome and is now more responsive. It even pops on deceleration at certain revs. Lowered on TEIN springs and fitted with 6x15 alloys and Toyo T1R's

Now I need better front discs and calipers. I know most of you use Almera parts, but is there a disc that's a direct fit as in 4x100 pcd and what caliper should I use?
Next is uprated Clutch. What tried and tested combination should I go for. I guess it won't cost peanuts, but don't want silly expensive.

I guess it won't cost peanuts, but don't want silly expensive.
Almera parts = cheap
If your planning turbocharging your car. Pay a visit to a few of the turbo build threads. Eg PollyP's, Stani's & Franks (apologies those I missed)
PollyP's has an index which will take you through each step of his build to 'guide' you through
I must stress they are all guides. Not step by step instructions like some think :) research is your friend

Good luck with your build :)

Almera parts = cheap
If your planning turbocharging your car. Pay a visit to a few of the turbo build threads. Eg PollyP's, Stani's & Franks (apologies those I missed)
PollyP's has an index which will take you through each step of his build to 'guide' you through
I must stress they are all guides. Not step by step instructions like some think :) research is your friend

Good luck with your build :)
Is mine not good enough Andy I see leave me out I am not good enough... Tbf it's just me posting pictures rather than actually getting down to important stuff lol.

Yeah hit up Polly p and his index page that man goes to the details.

Back