turbo charging a stock 998cc micra

CMF_redrampage

» CMF Member
i really do not have a clue where to start on modifying a micra. its a 1995 16v twincam, and i live in the uk and have no idea where to find nissan modifyers in the uk. id love to have a stealthy turbo'd micra, any ideas?

CMF_GT

» CMF Member
Hay mate im looking for parts as well. You can get lots of Nissan mags form W H Smiths they have some web adds in there to get some parts. If you don’t have a clue on where to start don’t put a turbo in yet. Iv only just started modding my micra to iv got Sports manifold .only. K&N panel filter, not for long.

I want to get it slammed and some 15"s that’s a start.

Hope that helps.

CMF_sonny peacey

» CMF Member
alright mate, go on potn.com or europerformance.com/co.uk they both have lots of stuff for micras.

gt where did you get your sports manifold from and how much???

thats what i want to get next, i got 15"s they look mint!!!

wana lower it 30-35mm but gota wait till i get paid!!!! how low you want urs???

CMF_Ollie240585 MSC

» CMF Member
Off topic but in response to GT:

You can lower the car 30/35mm using standard shocks with lowered springs, just like mine :D

Pic of mine lowered 35mm on standard shocks. With 14" Nissan 100NX Alloys.

254544e7db6e1adc2.jpg

On topic: I think the Manifold you're going on about is just the standard Janspeed manifold, not one designed for a Turbo.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
off topic (sorry) but is that kit of the nippon tuning web site or something, was critised because the pics of the kit looked like a photoshop job and didnt show the real kit on a micra.

but that kit looks awesome mate. more pics please, were you purchase it from?

CMF_Ollie240585 MSC

» CMF Member
Nah got this from ebay. The kit does look nice, more photos will go up once the skirts are painted and fox 15" alloys r fitted.

The kit is a real pain to fit, none of the mounting holes do match up!!!

It would have been finished but the cars off the road after failing its MOT :'(

CMF_w8upforme

» CMF Member
Kit designed for the pre facelift, so fitment should be better for these.
Bumpers did need some modification to them in order to make them fit properly, but nothing TO serious.
Have seen kits from respected companies with similar fitment (not matching up for full 100%)

Back