Trouble after mot work

Car went in for mot work yesterday,exhaust gasket,new rear drum and hub assembly. Since got the car back engine light has come on,and the throttle pedal feels heavy,but the brake pedal is light and needs pressing quite far for brakes to seem to work. Any ideas if the two could be related!

Brake stuck on, giving a low fluid level (engine light? ) making the struggle to pull?
Just the first thing that came to mind

Well i found the throttle pedal issue,which i feel a right one about. Car matt slid up and folded back against the pedal. Bloomin ninconpoop i feel. Brakes i think need bleeding,engine light gonna have to have diagnistics on i think

Pretty certain they need bleeding,rhe garage did rush my car to save me having to have whole mot cost again. Gutted lost my drum back plate for a much more corroded one,bearing off drum siezed to the stub axle

The stub axle is seperate from the back plate. Did they swap the axle? They could have removed the seized bearing with a grinder in about 10 mins. If they rushed it did they adjust the shoes? Did they even blead the brakes after the wheel cyl had been replaced? Sounds dodgy to me mate.

My stub looks welded to the hub,it had occurred to me to switch the 2 over. They told me they didnt bleed the brakes as bleed nipple was stuck. Accelerator is my embarrasment,floor mat slid fotward and folded back under the pedal haha

Back