Treated Myself 4 Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bennai

well one of me mates gave me £150 for xmas and 18th pressie :D. so i treated meself to a new Hedunit i went down to halford where one of my mates works

picked meself up a little JVC KD-AVX1, listed at £400 in halfods, he got me 15% off so i paid 340 good deal.

but it doesnt stop, halfods charge £40 to fit a hedunit, he did it for free, we got to the car he realised i need an iso adapter £15 quid in halfods i didnt pay for it, i then got a pack of fuses cos he blew a fuse whilst fitting it didnt pay for those, some pliers to remove the fuses with and he left the multimeter in the car.

i reckon thats me 1 halfods 0

But seriously this headunit is the nuts!!, its makes the stock speakers much better as well i am in love!!

Seems like a nice little unit that! CAD has it for £350 so you didnt do badly at all!

Happy 18th aswell

thanks man, im off to prauge for the weekend on friday to celebrate with some mates!!

he blew one,
i dont know exactly but something to do with thigs being earthed through the aerial on the micras, wen the hedunit was powered up it blew the fuse to the side lights, so we replaced the fuse which took us ages to find because its located under the bonnet this wasnt even shown in the haynes manual!!
and then we seperatly earthed the headunit

59 bhp is more than enough said:
errrr how did he manage to blow a load of fuses when fitting a headunit?

I did it when fitting G's. Cause it earths through the ariel socket. Bloody thing :)

yeah its thru the arial,,,still dont get why you blew fuses if it was plugged in correct, :s

it was a pain in the arse, i think there somin wrong with the iso adapter as well because we had to alter the connections in that, so that mite have had somin to do with it.

sorry for bringing the old thread up but is it true its 18p a pint in prague, get mortal on £2 haha

eh ben what was ur post about...but i think on some hu the wiring does have to be switched abit i cant remember as when i wired in my pioneer hu it was different from my old sony one but they both used an iso adpter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back